Stay Connected

  • on Sunday, July 11, 2010
  • Last month the battery of my laptop got inoperative and I needed to replace the battery pack because its not working anymore. Since it was still on a warranty I went to my laptops service center to ask for replacement, but the technician told me that it would take them almost 3 weeks to process before I can get the battery pack replacement. And so, for almost a month I was using my laptop without its battery and for that duration when I'm working using my laptop I always encountered improper shutdown because every time someone accidentally unplug my AC adapter I got shutdown automatically and caused me not saving the things that I'm working. 
    Seeing my laptop in that way made me appreciate more the beauty of Life with the Lord and it allowed me to realized 3 Things.

    First, I realized that God is the Source of everything in our life. Blessings, happiness and joy are all from the Lord, He is the source, He is Life. In John 14:6 as Jesus tells us, "I am the way and the truth and the life. We all need sources in our lives. A source is a supplier of something that we can not produce on our own and that source is Jesus. When we receive the Lord Jesus and his gift of eternal life then we are able to tap into the resources of God.

    Second, the battery pack is our Love Battery. We share our love to the people we meet everyday and as we shared this love to them time will come the love we have in our battery pack will be depleted and so, we need to recharge it to the source. Like the battery pack we need to recharge our love battery once it will be exhausted. Love is the main reason why we existed because that is what our God is. God is Love. Love is essential in our life that we cannot lose. You can lose your faith but not love, you can lose your hope but don't lose love, because if you lose LOVE you lose GOD.

    Lastly, the AC adapter is our connection to the source (Our Relationship with JESUS). It is our relationship with Jesus that connects us to the source and our job is to stay connected to him through our personal relationship with Him and our prayer time. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. John 15:7. Our Lord Jesus is the source for every thing that we need, and our relationship with Him will recharge our love battery (LOVE) for us to receive the unending supply (Blessings) we need to the source (God).Stay connected!

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I like it Bro, thank you, your right. Love is all we need. GOD bless :-)

    Admin said...

    Thnx ton. if u have any 3 things realization email it to me post nato diri.. hehe see u sa august food trip ta sa amo. hehe.. :-)

    Post a Comment