Towards the GOAL

  • on Monday, July 12, 2010
  • World Cup is over.Viva Espanya! I'm so happy that my favorite team won the World Cup. Spain became winner team and won the FIFA World Cup 2010. Ive been into many sleepless nights just to watch Soccer. World cup reminds me my High School and College years when I'm still playing soccer. FYI: I was once a soccer varsity in my school during my sophomore year in high school until my third year in college. Not to boast, I'm one of the first eleven in every game in our team and I'm playing at the right forward position and I was the top scorer of the team with an 8 goals through out my varsity years. I really miss playing soccer. Our favorite line in my team is SOCCER IS LIFE! and indeed soccer made me who I am right now the discipline i learned there is forever treasured. I remember our coach told us 3 things for us to win a game. TIC: Technique, Insight and Communication. 

    My life is different now, I don't know if i could play soccer again but all I can say is that what I'm doing right now in my life is the best LIFE I ever had it's more than soccer. Though just like soccer there are also ups and downs, frustrations, struggles and failures sometimes. But I still manage to run the race "Towards my GOAL" with my own TIC!

    T-trust in the Lord. I believed that in order to win the game of Life we need to trust in the Lord. God is trustworthy. The Bible tells us to trust God. Therefore, trust in Him and in Him alone in all things. Trust Him to be faithful to you. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6. Trust in the Lord and he will make straight paths to your GOAL.

    I-intimate Prayer Time. Prayer is power, so pray intimately to God to gain more power. Life without prayer is no life at all. Prayer is our communion with God, whether it be a petition made to God, worship, repentance, praise, or thanksgiving. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours -Mar 11:24. But do not pray just to get things from God, Pray to know more God. Pray Intimately!

    C-Christ Centered Life. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by Faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and delivered Himself up for me. Galatians 2:20. Once we value Christ above everything else, we will learn to love our family with a deeper and healthier love. Life purpose is found in the person of Jesus Christ. The more we love Christ, the more we'll love others. My Goal is Christ.

    2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    BLAIRRRRR! Galing ah! I love your concept bro! :) Praise GOD! Add me naman sa blog roll mo : www.trulyrichmom.com :) Thanks a lot! Godbless!

    Admin said...

    Thanks ate tina.. sure.. add kita in awhile add me too..God bless! Praise God! =)

    Post a Comment